Reporting an absence
We follow Hampshire County Council child absence policy.
If you are reporting your child as absence please:
- Call the school office on 01252 323137
- Select 'OPTION 1' by pressing key 1 on your telephone pad.
- Please leave a message stating your 'child's name', 'Class' and 'their reason for absence'.
- All children’s absences must be reported to school by 9.30am.
- OR please use the link on the left 'Reporting your child absent' will be sent to school and records updated.
- If we do not receive a message regarding our child's absence it may be marked in the register as 'Unauthorised'.